We hope you love what you purchased but, if for some reason you do not, please let us know. We'll happily refund your money or send you a new size, another color or a completely different product.*
Alumni Hall Return / Exchange Policies:
- All returns must be in original condition and accompanied by original tags
- Refunds will be issued as the original form of payment within 30 days from purchase with the original receipt
- After 30 days or without the original receipt, an exchange or store credit will be given instead of returns at the lowest selling price within the past 90 days.
- Items may not be returned or exchanged after 90 days from the original purchase date.
- Sales adjustments will not be honored after 30 days.
- Items that are damaged, worn or without a receipt may be denied a refund/exchange
- Refunds to a credit or debit card must be applied back to the original card number
- Any In Store cash returns over $150 will be issued by check from the Alumni Hall Corporate Office
- In Store returns require a photo id and a phone number
- Any Online order refunds will be issued to the original form of payment upon receipt of return. However, depending upon your banking institution, payment processing may take up to 7 business days
- Since drop ship items ship directly from the vendor, your order will not arrive with one of our pick tickets. If you need to make an exchange or return (for a drop ship item that is eligible) please email us at [email protected] in order to get your UPS return code which is needed to create a shipping label
- Some drop ship items are sold as Final Sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. These items have this noted on their product information pages. In case of damage or the wrong item received, we will help you work with the manufacturer to try to find an amicable resolution
- For shipments to Canada, customers will be responsible for all duties/customs/shipping charges/etc. for items shipped across the border, including items being sent for return or exchange
- Initial shipping charges for Online orders are non-refundable. Refunds are only issued for merchandise
- Gift cards and E-Gift Certificates are not eligible for refund
- Alumni Hall reserves the right to refuse or delay returns and/or exchanges if fraud or abuse is suspected
*per policy as listed
Instructions for Exchanges for Online Orders
2 Easy Ways to Exchange!
1) Exchange your item(s) at an Alumni Hall store location nearest you:
Bring your item(s) with a copy of your bar-coded receipt. Even exchanges can be done without your original form of payment. If exchanging for a less expensive item, refunds must go back onto the original form of payment or you will be issued online/store credit. If exchanging for a more expensive item, additional payment must be made at the time of the exchange. PLEASE NOTE, not all retail locations carry the same products and/or teams so you may not be able to find the product or size you are wishing to exchange for at every location. Please refer to the Find In Store feature on the product page or contact [email protected] if you wish to check availability of a product.
2. Exchange your item(s) using a label from Alumni Hall (see fee details below):
Alumni Hall exchanges for online orders are totally free to you by using our easy mail return process. We'll help you find the perfect replacement!
Click HERE to submit info to receive a UPS return label. Please indicate the item(s) and size(s) you wish to exchange in the additional notes section. We will begin the exchange process on our end as soon as your request comes through as long as we have your desired item(s) in stock. If we do not have the item(s) you wish to exchange for in stock, a representative will notify you as soon as possible.
*** Your UPS return code can be found on your pick ticket that came with your order or by using the order status link at the bottom of our web pages. (Drop ship orders do not come with a pick ticket. Please reach out to our customer service team for your ups return code for returnable drop ship items.)
Once we receive the original merchandise, we will send out the exchange and your new UPS tracking number will be emailed to you. Exchanges via mail MUST be received within 2 weeks of generating a label to guarantee the product you are exchanging for will be held.
If exchanging for a less expensive item, refunds must go back onto the original form of payment or you will be issued online/store credit. If exchanging for a more expensive item, additional charges will be applied to your original form of payment once the replacement item has been shipped out to you.
***Please Note: If you need to make an exchange via shipping from an IN-STORE purchase and you wish to use Alumni Hall shipping labels, we do charge $10 for this service. This includes shipping the item(s) back to Alumni Hall and Alumni Hall shipping the replacement item(s) back to you. If you are just returning an item (or items) and you wish to use Alumni Hall shipping labels, you will only be charged $5 for the return.***
Instructions for Returns for Online Orders
2 Easy Ways to Return!
1. Return your item(s) to an Alumni Hall store location nearest you:
Bring your item(s) with a copy of your bar-coded receipt and the credit/debit card used to make the purchase to your local Alumni Hall store. Credit(s) can only be issued back to the original form of payment. If you do not have your original form of payment, online/store credit will be issued.
2. Return your item(s) using a label from Alumni Hall (see fee details below):
Click HERE to submit info to receive a UPS return label. Please indicate item(s) returning in the additional notes section. If the product is damaged or incorrect, please describe.
*** Your UPS return code can be found on your pick ticket that came with your order or by using the order status link at the bottom of our web pages. ( Drop ship orders do not come with a pick ticket . Please reach out to our customer service team for your ups return code for returnable drop ship items.)
You will receive a UPS return label immediately with mailing instructions. If you have the original packaging, you can reuse it. Please make sure you remove or cover the original shipping label to avoid delays. If you do not have the original packaging, please feel free to use any shipping bag or box that the item(s) will safely ship in. Then, take the package to any UPS Store or UPS drop box for shipment.
The initial shipping charge(s) will not be refunded (including any additional shipping fees for heavy or bulky items). When you mail your purchase back to us using the process above, we do charge a $5 flat rate fee for return postage/restock fee. The $5 will be deducted from the amount credited back to your card or applied to your online/store credit. For items that have an additional shipping charge (due to size or weight) will have that additional charge deducted from any amount credited for your return.
***Please Note: If you wish to make a return via shipping from an IN-STORE purchase and you prefer to use Alumni Hall shipping labels, we do charge $5 for this service to help cover the shipping cost back to us. ***
If you don't not have your pick ticket, or cannot locate your UPS return code, you may use one of the following codes below based on the team associated with the item(s) you are sending back for exchange or return...
|Team Affiliation||UPS Return Code|